Monday, December 30, 2019

# Post 27 - I'm ready.

It's time to let 2019 go. 
I'm ready to welcome the New Year and you?
 As I am a wolf I already put my Moon Child choker
 by WitchCraft to give good luck. 
Awwwwww!

Credits:

Moon Child choker, original mesh 4 colors and 
Vanilla Skies Coffin nails for Legacy, Maitreya, Belleza and Slink
 is Exclusive for SaNaRae Event
 Dec 26 - Jan 17 


 Lelutka head and Maitreya body
Besom Andy hair
IKON passion eyes
MEVA Bento flower rings 
PUNCH Diamonds 
 Pumec Ears and Lumae Skin
Addams Natalia boyfriend skirt 



Pics in Sunny's Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Post 51 - Stay with us at Necrosis Event and Be safe, Stay at home!!!

Necrosis Event March 27th - April 12th After Midnight Fashion Angelic Designs Beauty of Darkness Dark Passions Father ...