Tuesday, December 10, 2019

#Post 16 - My Scary Night


             OMG! OMG!  What a scary night!!!!
Tuesday, December 10th.

         Dear diary, I'm so scared. I do not know what is happening out there. We are being invaded! I do not know what to do! There are Zombie Reindeers out there! And a Zombie Snowman ran after me!!!!!! Oh I don't know how I got home....
          I closed all doors and windows.  Oh my! I think I'll hide under the sheets .... Good Night!!!!





Set Credits:

Zombie Reindeers and Zombie Snowman



Credits: Outfit

 Dress and Coat by KC 
❤ Olisha Boots by  Beauty of Darkness - BoD

Lelutka head and Maitreya body
Lumae Skin





No comments:

Post a Comment

#Post 51 - Stay with us at Necrosis Event and Be safe, Stay at home!!!

Necrosis Event March 27th - April 12th After Midnight Fashion Angelic Designs Beauty of Darkness Dark Passions Father ...